Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sea Turtle Coloring Page


I absolutely love to color and craft! Over the past few months I have been recovering from a broken foot and since I wasn't able to play at recess, I have spent quite a bit of time coloring. Thankfully my foot is all healed up and I am working on getting back to tennis and running around. Since being able to color gave me something fun to do in a not so fun situation, I thought it might be a neat idea to add some sea creature themed coloring pages to Aqua Fun Kids. The first is a sea turtle!

You can print the page below: 


If you would like to see a specific creature featured in a coloring page, leave a comment below and our family will see if we can make one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions are welcome! Please note that since this site is a family run one... we will strive to make sure that all comments are friendly and upbeat and G-rated. This means that ALL comments will be filtered and monitored and that we reserve the right to selectively publish comments and reject any comments we deem unsuitable.